Track Your Metrics Data Protection Policy
Outline India, a proprietorship concern of Ms. Prerna Mukharya, is the owner and the operator of the software application Track Your Metrics. Outline India takes the protection of the data given by its customers very seriously and collects, receives, possesses, stores, deals and handles the information in accordance with the present policy
Outline India is an entity involved in data collection, survey design, data research and analysis and the Track Your Metrics (“TYM”) is a software application tool which enable its’ user to design survey questionnaires and collect data from its Respondents.
I.Type of data collected through TYM
The data collected through the Track Your Metrics may include the following types of sensitive or personal information, depending on the study being conducted by the user:
- Financial information
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Information which may relate specifically to a respondent/ subject, which in combination with other information may identify the respondent/subject.
II.Purpose of collection, storage and use of the information
- TYM is a software application which enables its users to develop survey questionnaires, collect data and analyse the data collected through the application. The data may be used to develop reports or other means of dissemination of information which identify the socio – economic conditions of the persons from whom data is collected.
- Outline India requires TYM users to ensure that the survey questions are designed in a manner such that the personal data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- The data collected through TYM is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes such as those identified above and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Outline India encourages the users of TYM to ensure the accuracy of the data collected to the best of their ability.
- Further, the personal or sensitive data collected through TYM is stored for for a period of 12 months and, in any event, for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed:Provided that the data may be stored solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes
- Outline India adopts technological security practices to ensure that the data collected is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- As a part of its reports or any public release of information, Outline India does not identify or specify the person to whom the data relates or from whom the data is collected, in a manner such that the data can be identified with a particular person.
- Outline India maintains the confidentiality and/ or requires the maintenance of confidentiality of the personal or sensitive information or data collected from the respondents. Any disclosure of the personal or sensitive information collected through TYM to any third party is based on prior permission obtained by TYM users from the provider of such information.
- TYM’s users obtain consent in writing from the provider of the sensitive personal data or information and inform the users of the purpose of
collection of the data or information and the manner in which the date or information will be used.
- While collecting information directly from the person concerned, Outline India requires the users of TYM to reasonably ensure that the person concerned is having the knowledge of:
- the fact that the information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information; and
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information.
IV. Review of Information and Grievances
Such a request may be made by contacting the Track Your Metrics Team at email@example.com
If any provider of information has any grievance with respect to the data collected, the provider of information may contact the Track Your Metrics Team, the designated Grievance Officer. The complete contact details of the Grievance Officer are given below:
Track Your Metrics Team